It’s Not Just a Walk, It’s An Adventure!
In today’s fast paced world, it isn’t always easy getting through the daily to do list. At Fox’s Walking Dogs, we provide one hour group dog walking adventures! That’s more than a stroll; it’s a physical and mental workout. Which means your dog comes home tired and better behaved, and you have one less thing to worry about!
What makes a dog walking adventure?
- We pick up your dog and take him for a dynamic one hour hike at the various area nature trails and parks.
- The group walk experience means your dog gets to share his escapades with a few of his canine buddies, giving him an opportunity to socialize each day.
- Leash manners and basic obedience commands are reinforced before, during, and after walks so your dog gets both physical and mental exercise!
What a Dog Walking Adventure Means For You?
- Coming home to a tired more relaxed dog.
- Feeling guilt free about having to put in longer hours at work.
- More time to do the things you enjoy.
Choosing a Dog Walker
Did you know that dog walking is an unregulated industry? This means widely varied quality of care and a lot at stake when choosing the right walking professional for your dog. Learn more
Who’s Behind Your Dog’s Daily Adventures?
is a dog*tec certified dog walker providing dog walking services
to the Vernon, Hamburg, NJ and Warwick, NY areas. She is the only
certified dog walker in the Vernon, Hamburg, NJ and Warwick, NY
area. She also has a bachelor’s degree in social work and
has spent the past decade working with children and families...
LEARN MORE! JESSICA FOX
FOX'S WALKING DOGS