It’s Not Just a Walk, It’s An Adventure!
In today’s fast paced world, it isn’t
always easy getting through the daily to do list. At Fox’s
Walking Dogs, we provide one hour group dog walking adventures!
That’s more than a stroll; it’s a physical and mental
workout. Which means your dog comes home tired and better behaved,
and you have one less thing to worry about!
What makes a dog walking adventure?
- We pick up your dog and take him for a dynamic one hour hike
at the various area nature trails and parks.
- The group walk experience means your dog gets to share his escapades
with a few of his canine buddies, giving him an opportunity to
socialize each day.
- Leash manners and basic obedience commands are reinforced before,
during, and after walks so your dog gets both physical and mental
What a Dog Walking Adventure Means For
- Coming home to a tired more relaxed dog.
- Feeling guilt free about having to put in longer hours
- More time to do the things you enjoy.
Choosing a Dog Walker
Did you know that dog walking is an unregulated
industry? This means widely varied quality of care and a lot at
stake when choosing the right walking professional for your dog.
Who’s Behind Your Dog’s
is a dog*tec certified dog walker providing dog walking services
to the Vernon, NJ and Warwick, NY areas. She is the only certified
dog walker in the Vernon, NJ and Warwick, NY area. She also has
a bachelor’s degree in social work and has spent the past
decade working with children and families...
FOX'S WALKING DOGS